- Do you take commissions?
- I'm currently not taking commissions at this time. SIGN UP for my email list, and you will be the first to know when commissions reopen.
- Is the Pascual Productions studio open to the public?
- Yes, please contact us to schedule an appointment before your visit.
- How long are your prints available in your shop?
- Each newly released print will have a lifespan of 3 months online. After 3 months that print will then be archived with my previous paintings.
- How do I purchase your older prints?
- A handful of prints are exclusively available at conventions throughout the year in the US.
- Be a part of my email list for exclusive access to my archived print shop.
- When will your online archived print shop reopen?
- Sign up for my email list to learn more!
- How is my print packaged?
- 11x14" prints are sealed with a spill-proof plastic sleeve, and packaged flat in a sturdy cardboard mailer. We also place bright red "DO NOT BEND" stickers on the outside of the mailers to remind those handling your package to handle it with care.
- 18 x 24" prints are carefully rolled in a spill-proof plastic sleeve, and placed in a durable mailing tube.
- How much is shipping?
- Domestic United States
- USPS First Class Package - FREE*
- USPS Priority Package - $3.00
- USPS Priority Express - $20.00
- *In order to qualify for FREE shipping, the order must weigh under 16 oz.
- 18 x 24" prints must be shipped via USPS Priority Package.
- USPS First Class International (Canada) - Starting $12.00*
- USPS First Class International (Rest of the world) - Starting $20.00*
- *Based on packages that weigh less than 16 oz.
- Domestic United States
- How long does it take for my package to arrive?
Allow 1-2 business days for orders to be processed and 3-5 business days for standard shipping.
All packages are mailed out from our studio in Lake Forest, California. Local pick up is available upon request.
For a quicker delivery, you have the option to upgrade your shipping to USPS Priority Mail for an additional cost.
*LAST CALL FOR HOLIDAY SHIPPING IS DECEMBER 17*
All orders expecting to be delivered by Christmas MUST be placed before the deadline.
We are not responsible for late delivery once the package is handed off to USPS.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, international orders are shipped via USPS First Class Package International, please allow 7-21 business days
*International buyers are responsible for any additional duties & customs charges as your country requires*
How should I frame my print?
I suggest to mat and frame the prints according to your liking. Standard black frames with an off white mat work well.
For 11x14" prints: Use a 16x20" frame with a mat opening for an 11x14" image.
For 18x24" prints: Use a 24x36" frame with a mat opening for an 18x24" image.