- Do you take commissions?
- I'm currently not taking commissions at this time. SIGN UP for my email list, and you will be the first to know when commissions reopen.
- Is the Pascual Productions studio open to the public?
- Yes, please contact us to schedule an appointment before your visit.
- How long are your prints available in your shop?
- The prints in my shop represent my latest watercolor artwork from 2017 and are available for a limited amount of time.
- How do I purchase your older prints?
- A handful of prints are exclusively available at conventions throughout the year and are not available online.
- How is my print packaged?
- 11x14" prints are sealed with a spill-proof plastic sleeve, and packaged flat in a sturdy cardboard mailer. We also place bright red "DO NOT BEND" stickers on the outside of the mailers to remind those handling your package to handle it with care.
- 18 x 24" prints are carefully rolled in a spill-proof plastic sleeve, and placed in a durable mailing tube.
- How long does it take for my package to arrive?
All packages are mailed out from our studio in Lake Forest, California. Local pick up is available upon request.
Orders within the US will be shipped via USPS First Class Package at a flat rate of $5 (shipping & handling) within 3-5 business days.
For a quicker delivery, you have the option to upgrade your shipping to USPS Priority Mail for an additional cost.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, international orders are shipped via USPS First Class Package International, please allow 7-21 business days
*International buyers are responsible for any additional duties & customs charges as your country requires*
How should I frame my print?
I suggest to mat and frame the prints according to your liking. Standard black frames with an off white mat work well.
For 11x14" prints: Use a 16x20" frame with a mat opening for an 11x14" image.
For 18x24" prints: Use a 24x36" frame with a mat opening for an 18x24" image.